Serenity – Lifestyle – Income – Peachester
Everything adds up to represent a fabulous opportunity to change your life for the better.
From the moment you first wake to the chirping of birds and the perfect views across the countryside to Maleny perched on the ridge, you can’t help but start the day on a positive note. To top things off, you could visit the platypus family who live in the Stanley River flowing through the bottom end of your property but that would be too perfect.
The owners who have enjoyed this property for the last 14 years and turned it in to a lifestyle fit for many, are ready to start a new eco venture and so they reluctantly offer their established dream to the next family to nurture and enjoy.
You will gain so much from this purchase; an enormous lowset, steel frame home built in 1987 with an inground pool and potential to add your own personality through some cosmetic renovation if required; well-established herb and vegetable gardens for your own use; income from a cherished crop of organic blueberries that effortlessly sell themselves to the local market; 2 bee hives for native bees who assist with the pollination of the blueberry plants; a small tea plantation with a dedicated group of devotees who buy the plants to make their own brew.
There are several sheds associated with having your own chickens; blueberry production; a 10m x 10m shade house; a 3m x 2.5m automated propagation house; hundreds of cuttings for the next season.
AND there’s more:
- 3 phase power to house and sheds
- Solar Panels on the house roof
- Numerous garages
- Fruit tree orchard
- 4 Water Tanks
- 1 River Tank attached to a licence to pump 4 megalitres of water from the Stanley River
- Will pass over the Facebook Page (with over 1500 followers) marketing the blueberries
- Will pass over the Business Name
- Customer list for the blueberries – no delivery or transport costs associated with the sales
- Kubota V1700 4 wheel drive multi-purpose vehicle, including mid-mount mowing deck and carry-all.
- CCTV with 4 x cameras
- 2 Caravans – neat and clean, providing accommodation for backpackers who come in for the Season from October to January each year.
There is also the option to increase the blueberry and tea production and add another element to the package – the house is designed perfectly to allow the operation of a BNB Country stay. I trust you will consider all of the above and don’t hesitate to call for more detail.
Realistically priced at offers over $850,000.
Inspections by Appointment Only. NO OFI’s are scheduled.